"I love the way Kendra has celebrated the farmers and the beautiful organic food they grow for us. She connects their work to the kitchen and to our tastebuds in a pure and simple way—plus the photos are gorgeous.”
—Alice Waters, Chez Panisse & The Edible Schoolyard
- Dimensions: 9" x 12"
- Length: 196 pages + 4 page cover
- Cover: 130# paper stock with satin varnish; 3.5" cover flaps
- Pages: 100# paper stock
- Binding: perfect bound
- Printed by Hemlock Printers (carbon neutral green printer!)
- 60 seasonal recipes
- 40 short stories
- Content: each recipe is a DPS (double-page spread); one page showcases the food photography and the other page displays the recipe instructions—this book is super photo-heavy! Each participant/contributor gets a full 1-page feature including their portrait and their story. See page samples in the slideshow above and/or watch the Kickstarter video to learn more!
- Check out all the praise I received from the first print run :)
**If you are a retailer interested in wholesale pricing, please get in touch at: email@example.com